Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On the Fridge

My fridge makes me so happy, friends.


From the Scrabble magnets

(so easy! heh, I see some hot glue strings left)...

...to the rosettes, buttons, and letters, memories of our vacation, love notes...


... to the (real! new-to-me!) bubble gum machine and my huge polka dotted cup on top.




It all just makes me so happy!

Shows just how little effort & money it takes to make something "yours." The rosettes were made from scrap fabric. Most of the magnets were recycled (pizza magnets, anyone?) The Scrabble tiles came from my Mom's old game that had some missing pieces. The huge cup was bought with a 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby, a year or two ago-- A gift from my Man. The Bubble gum machine {happy sigh} was found at a Goodwill store, for under $10, right before Christmas. The artwork is my own.
Make a home that makes you smile.


2 comments:

Leah E. said...

Your home makes me smile. I love all of the cheerful colors. Looks like a happy place :)

Leah E. said...

Your home makes me smile. I love all of the cheerful colors. Looks like a happy place :)