Saturday, December 3, 2011

Crayon Keeper from Altoid Tin

Yeah, I went from posting nearly every day to barely keeping my head above water. Our family had a crisis. We are safe, healthy. My kids are all fine. But my extended family (parents, sisters) have had a major family upheaval. It's been a strain, to say the least. So, if you would, I'd appreciate prayers for healing. I know, I know-- vague posts are no fun. But I'm not at liberty to discuss right now, and my energy is going into resuming life with my Man and kids.

In spite of the trauma of late, we've been keeping busy with crafts and holiday decorating, family activities, and Christmas parties. Yesterday was the big homeschool Christmas party-- so much fun! And today we'll be going to the new Crystal Bridges Art Museum. I'm excited, y'all!!

I've also been working on small little stocking stuffer things for the kids. This is simply an empty Altoids tin, with scrapbooking and stickers attached to the front. I cut small squares of paper to fit inside with the crayons. So easy, and I know the kids will all love to have one. (I have lots of mints in my purse and camera bag now, too!!- lucky me!)



1 comment:

Soaring High said...

Praying for you and your family Wendy. And, this is a great stocking stuffer idea.