Friday, July 4, 2008

We're Baaaaccckkk! and funnier than ever...heh

So much to write, so little time, as always! First of all, Happy Independence Day!!

I'll share a couple of quick quips, and write more about vacation when I have time! :-)

The Naturalist: "Why is there a cemetery right next to that hospital?"

(as we drive through Johnson)

Daddy says: "I don't know, but that's a baaaaad sign!"

(That happened to be the hospital where I delivered my last baby...)

At Devil's Den State Park today, LiveWire waded into the water, "Mommy! Look, my toes are drowning!"

On the way home from Silver Dollar City on Tuesday, The Artist announces, "I see a guy riding a horse who is wearing a hat!" (She does so love horses!)

LiveWire excitedly looks out the window, "Where's the horse with the hat??"

The Lazy Man's Guide to Cleaning

In case you didn't know, we have pet mice. Don't ask. The favorite one is named Chunky Cheese, because that little bugger loves to eat. As Fred watched him devour an orange slice, he thinks aloud, "Maybe we should let him go in the playroom for awhile each day, to eat up any crumbs."

Uh, no.

Men.




5 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Sounds like you've been having a blast! :0)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. It's been a while....sd

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. It's been a while....sd

Arato Girl said...

You guys are so cute! We need to have another game night soon!

Ann-Marie said...

Small animals make great pets! Brett and I have often thought if we didn't have bunnies, we'd have either mice or hamsters (which would totally creep my mom out). At our bunny symposium (yes, we have our own group!), we discovered a lot of bunny owners also own mice! I hope you'll post a photo soon. I think they are adorable little creatures!