Wednesday, September 26, 2007

sitting up "all by self"

I'm getting behind on blogging. Probably because I'm behind on everything: school papers, bills, laundry... and blogging just doesn't land at the top of the list.

I do have to post these pictures, though, of my littlest guy sitting on his own. These were taken a week (maybe two) ago. He's my first baby to sit on his own before 6-months old. He's even steadier now, after perfecting this new found skill.




Oh, and he also has a tooth (again, this is old news, as it happened a few weeks ago), and his next tooth is about to break through. I haven't been able to get a picture of that yet, because his tongue is always in the way. ;-)

Why do babies get so big so fast??!!! How does time go by so quickly.

He says "dadada" whenever we do. He will also mimic clicking noises with his tongue, and he will stick out his tongue and blow (you know, like "nah nah boo boo you can't catch me") whenever we do it. Just too cute!

3 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

awwww....he's soooo cute! My youngest is going to be 5 in February and I've NEVER longed for another child....until Oliver! I guess it's now time to mourn the loss of the organs needed to reproduce, LOL! When I think about the "lack of cycle" it's not so bad, after all! I'll just haunt your blog and ohhhh and ahhhh over your little man! :)

Wendy said...

Thanks, Jerri! I think he's pretty cute, too!! If I take the binky out of his mouth to talk to him, he reaches for it and sticks it right back in his mouth. Little rascal!

Suzanne said...

Wyatt is finally sitting up all big boy like!