Saturday, September 1, 2007

TGIF--PE Recess and Lunch

Yesterday was a good and relaxing day. We did two hours of work outside in the morning. The weather felt GREAT!! We worked at the picnic table in the backyard, taking breaks to run around and play. Friday is our light day. We only do math/ language/ spelling and reading.

At around 11 we headed to the park. Suzanne and the kids were going to meet us there, but her secretarial duties for hubby preventing the play date. That's okay, maybe next time.

The kids and I walked the trail for PE time, then we ate a picnic lunch of homemade bread with peanut butter, crackers, fruit, sunflower seeds and water. The kids played for a long time on the play set after that. I took lots of pictures. That's really one of my favorite things to do! :-)

We headed back for nap time. Trevor and Oliver both went right to sleep, so I was able to get in reading and language time with the kids, and then they did art while I got my computer time! It was just a good day, even though I didn't get much done with the house. We didn't get through all of the math stuff I had planned either, but I'm not concerned.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better not to be concerned. You got a lot done!

Suzanne said...

How fun. Do you know I'm still not done! I've ran around for him a lot the last two days. Getting ready to put little buddy to nap and then finish up!