Friday, August 31, 2007

Beware? Mystery of the diapers

Okay, two things:

#1) Don't worry about the "Beware of the Dog" sign on the fence. We have no dog. I just got totally sick of solicitors. I wanted to put up a sign that says "Solicitors will be shot," but Fred didn't think that would be wise. He's probably right.

#2) I'm still wondering who left us a huge pack of club Huggies diapers and a big thing of wipes on our front porch about 2-3 weeks ago. That was SO sweet!! I'd like to thank whoever it was, so please let me know if you know!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beware of Dog. That's a good idea. I think I might put up one that says "beware of attack pig, she will bite your face!"

That is awesome about the diapers. I have 3 packs left from by baby shower. What a blessing to not have to buy diapers for 7 months! and I have 5 packs of size 1 diapers that we didn't get to use that I'm saving for baby showers.

Wendy said...

Ha, ha!! And what is your attack pig's name? Tequila Rose?

Awesome about the diapers! We've hardly had to buy any after our shower, too. And we did the same thing, saving smaller sizes for showers. I still have a few packs of size 3 put up also.