Friday, February 11, 2011

I need a hug Painting

Brrrrrr...it's been a-cold out 'dar!

Before Snowpocalypse, when the roads were still passable, we had sister J and the fam over, and she gave Papaw a haircut. Poor sleepy Pops couldn't manage to stay awake. ;) Gotta love him! If he took baths, I'd worry about him drowning...After the snow hit, we've been doing a lot more of this...

Perhaps I should tidy the Station Area in the playroom?

Or is that too much like shoveling a walk in the middle of a blizzard?

And more of this...
My 3-year old Little Lad whipped me.

and this...

~listening to Daddy read stories~
My two littlest monkeys, in the process of a hug. Yes, it's a process.
This was before they fell over.


And I've been doing more of this...

The Downcast King ~everyone needs hugs~
progress...
face done... crown done...

And he needs some hanging, lovin', lookin' action. Buy him a new home. :)


2 comments:

Soaring High said...

gotta love those little brother hugs!
Cleaning while stuck inside is like shoveling in a snowstorm girl.
You need to write a book and illustrate it.

sara said...

The playroom is so cute!!

And fun painting!!!