Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Record Snow Falls!




We played outside for awhile, building forts and gathering icicles. It was like wading through a white sea! I know Northerners are accustomed to this kind of thing, but I had never seen so much snow in my life!
Two feet of snow on the trampoline... and check out those spikes on the jungle gym!



We look a little "puffy" in layers upon layers of clothes, and coats, gloves... ;)




Some of our snow pictures! This is more like couch-jumping music, than the "Let It Snow" song I wanted to use-- but, hey-- gotta go with what you can find on the computer when the Man is napping, right? And we did indeed have a good night together!



•A new record for the most snow in 24 hour period statewide was set in our Small Town, at 24.5″ !

2 comments:

Soaring High said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!
You have the exact same swing set that we do and our snow was just over those middle wood beams. This is crazy for here! I've seen this in Colorado when visiting family, but not here! My kids are loving it.

Melissa said...

As a fellow Arkansan, I can say that my yard looks very much like yours!