Sunday, September 21, 2008

sky diving

We missed church this morning to watch Fred's little sister (one of the twins) skydive here in town.

A whole group of them came from college in Russelville to jump together.

Here, Cindy learns how to fall...
Speed Limit (Cindy actually went down much faster than that!)
Ready for take-off
Down she comes...
Cindy with her instructor, after the jump.

This brought back rather fearful memories of when my own little sister went sky diving when she was 18. I think my dad nearly had a heart attack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pics.... this is not something I would do if not necessary.

Ann-Marie said...

If anyone ever tells you your life is unexciting, they're lying!

Skydiving - how cool is THAT! I've always wanted to jump out of an airplane or go up in a hot air balloon. When I was 12, my dad and I went on a helicopter ride - and it is STILL one of the best memories of my life.

Of course, now...falling down the stairs is the best excitement to hope for. :-)