Thursday, October 28, 2010

Playdates and Paintings

Yesterday we went to my sweet friend's home to play in her backyard "park."
Hammock Craziness

Fantastic Climbing Tree, with a ladder leading to the largest limb


Motorized Trucks, 'nuff said

Zip line! Seriously, we need one of these!

And yes, that's my 3-year old "baby" riding across the yard!!

"HOLD ON TIGHT!! DON'T LET GO!!"
He took off before I could grab him. Freaked me out!

And random paintings, some older some newer;
A good example of what happens when you paint on the wrong kind of paper! I need to smash these between some heavy books.

And that's a wrap, folks. All for now.

2 comments:

Arato Girl said...

That looks so fun -- and your paintings are gorgeous! I've used the wrong kind of paper before, too. Maybe you can use these to cover a box or something with some mod podge?

I'd love have a playdate on Sunday or Monday when Ran and I are in town.

sara said...

Love the paintings! The striped tights are so cute!