Friday, October 15, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

We've been offline for a few days, due to a browser problem. Today I fixed it (With a little help from my Dad! Thanks, Dad!!)
To catch up on the big changes:
The Artist got her hair chopped off a few days ago, by my precious cosmetologist sister.

Oh, Dah-ling, you are beautiful!!


Yesterday she requested that I curl her hair. This is a BIG deal. The Artist is not prissy. She does not usually enjoy frills and curls. Which is perfectly fine... the request just took me by surprise.
Now look at her! My NatureBoy exclaimed, "now you look like Mommy-- like you have a wig on!"
Gotta love it. My sister also gave me highlights-- red and blonde. Big treat for this lady. I l-o-v-e it! My smoochie face, for the talented photographer (good shot, 3rd grader!)

Then the oh-so-talented Aunt J gave all of the boys a trim.


And, last but not least, I'm still doing my art. every. day. Big commitment for me to find the time-- sometimes, as you know, it's just a shoe sketch in the van. But I'm trying.
Painted this, using my Starbucks cup and a painting I found online as inspiration. Simple design. My paint was runnier than the other painting. Colors are a tad off, I think, but it's pretty close.


Now, my plan for the rest of the evening:

What have you been up to?

No comments: