I've numbered my blessings on here, but there's also an open journal in my kitchen, one in my bedroom, one in the van, and the Eucharisteó jar in the kitchen. (Yes, I will blog that soon. Promise.) Too many to count, but why not try?
24. having a firepit in our backyard. and a little boy who tries to roast his turkey dogs with his hands guarding his face from smoke.
25. still harvesting from last year's garden, at Papaw's house.
26. Wooden toys, played with by topless toddlers
28. trying to stand like Daddy does
29. seedlings, pushing up through darkness, towards light
30. Growth, period.
31. fedoras, on anyone.
32. Indians with bows and yellow cars, taking back their land ~ imagination at work
What are you grateful for today? I'm finding that the more I look, the more I find. And the more blessings I find, the harder it is to see anything negative around me. I may not have a well-functioning dishwasher right now, but I have four little ones who have been helping me!