Sunday, April 13, 2008

1..2..3..4..gee, thanks

I know I've been posting a lot lately. I feel so crummy, and sitting still is about all I can do. Much movement is just out of the question, and I now carry my big plastic bowl with me everywhere. :-(

This morning I was sitting on the couch and Trevor came over to cuddle. He started rubbing and feeling my face with his little toddler hands. Aww...

And then he started counting:
"1...2....3...4..." and so on.
"What are you counting?"
"All the boo-boos on your face."

Gee, thanks, Honey. Way to make Mommy feel better.

8 comments:

Shan said...

Sorry you are so sick. Good grief it's a doozie eh? Glad you are able to get a little rest with the hubby's help. What would we do without the fellows at times like these? Get well Wendy :)

Jerri Dalrymple said...

awwww! Don't feel bad! My kiddos always used to point and sadly, yet sincerely, ask, "Oh Mama! WHAT happened? Why do you have so many owies?" LOL Kids say the darndest things!

Jerri Dalrymple said...

awwww! Don't feel bad! My kiddos always used to point and sadly, yet sincerely, ask, "Oh Mama! WHAT happened? Why do you have so many owies?" LOL Kids say the darndest things!

Brandi said...

sorry your sick..good news is he can count to four who cares what he counts :)

Anonymous said...

He mean well =)

Shirley said...

Hope you are feeling well soon! I enjoyed looking over your blog - you have a great sense of humor! I, too, am ADDICTED to coffee ... the kids say that is my favorite food ;)
My hubby is also great when I am sick at shining - glad yours is, too.
Shirley

Ann-Marie said...

Poor Wend! Sorry, I'm so late in my well-wishing - been out of the blogosphere lately! Hope you are feeling better soon.

And why do I suddenly have the urge to buy a Mac?

Wendy said...

Uh, yeah, he can count a lot higher than 4...I stopped him when I realized what he was doing! ;-)