Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What is it? Wednesday



Last chance, guys.

What is this?



Okay, My Dears, you are too smart for me (or I'm too lame to be doing this.) And now I can't find my big picture of my shredding lawn chair, so you'll just have to wait. I'm too tired to run outside in my jammies to take another picture. ;-)

Simply Stork, My Ice-Cream Diary, Ann-Marie, Jerri, Holly, and lj are all correct. So now go and visit each other, play nice, support one another, all that jazz.

Maybe I can make this a little tougher. Maybe.


So...what is THIS? Hmmm...?? Anyone? Too easy? Too hard? If you want a "real version" of my attempt at this game, please visit Stork! :-)

6 comments:

Simply Stork said...

aren't you a sweet one :o) I think your doing great...It is much harder from the other side of the camera...

ok my guess is...a view under a car?

~simply stork~

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Well, at first I thought the same as Simply Stork...the view from either under a hood of a car, or the chassey....like when you take the wheel off and look up under the car. HOWEVER....after looking a little closer I'm going to go with the underneath of a bicycle seat??? Hmmmmm..... You are doing fine Wendy! I hardly ever get SS's right! It's nice to get one right for a change, LOL!!!
:0)

Ann-Marie said...

First, I would like to thank the Academy...you like me, you really like me!

(Probably won't get that, Wendy - it's a mockery of the Oscar acceptance speech)

Secondly, I guess...an old desk chair!

Unknown said...

I popped over from simply Stork. I look forward to seeing your picture of the guy on the plumbing truck...it sounds kind of funny! Laughter if just plain good for us! Good luck on getting it taken some time!....~KSR~

LJ said...

I may be too late to play, but it definitely looks like the area just under a bike seat to me. :-)~LJ

Wendy said...

Oh, you poor dears, I got swamped and just realized I never revealed my picture answer!! It is a bike seat!! I will have to post the big picture. Man, I have good intentions, but when I get behind on life, everything suffers! ;-)