Monday, April 7, 2008

little girls are made of...

We went to such a sweet "slumber party" (the theme, not an actual slumber party) on Saturday night. Isabelle is the one in all pink PJ's, (top, second from left.)
The girls played dress-up, sang and danced to Hannah Montana (I didn't even realize this girl singer had a TV show until Suzanne enlightened me.) Then they played outside, made body scrubs, ate pizza and then cake. I love parties-- especially full of cute little dressed up girls!!

Isabelle and I are already making plans for her summer bday. :-) We usually stick to a pool theme, since it's the hottest part of summer. I'd love to veer away from that this year, and do something that would encourage the girls to get more playtime together. There are so many neat themes and ideas. I need to come up with something crafty, fun, but not expensive. Hmmm...

Any ideas?

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I firmly believe Hannah Montana will be deeply entrenched in the minds of most of our girls as part of their cultural upbringing - and when they're our age, it'll be "remember Hannah Montana?!"

And our poor moms just had to worry about He-Man! :-)

I'm glad she had a good time! And pool parties ARE always fun, too!

Anonymous said...

no ideas, but I'm sure you'll come up with something great!

Wendy said...

Red Carpet is a great idea! I found some other neat ideas in a magazine last night. :-) Do I have to stick to one theme? That goes against my instincts.