Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What is it? Wednesday

For those of you who might have missed this last week...here is your last chance....do you know what this is???

Holly, LJ, k.t. is mommatude, Adelia were all right! I need to make this harder !


It is a picture of my comfy slippers! I wear them all the time, inside and out. Sometimes I forget I have them on, and go to functions wearing slippers. Adelia and Kat can both attest to this.




Okay, so here is your next picture. What is it??






I'll post the answer next Wednesday. Happy Guessing!!

10 comments:

Simply Stork said...

is it part of a lawn chair?

~simply~

Anonymous said...

Easter basket?

Ice Cream said...

Yeah, it looks like my parents' old lawn chair.

Ice Cream said...

Yeah, it looks like my parents' old lawn chair.

Ann-Marie said...

They used to have a game show on Nickelodeon when I was kid that was exactly like this - I tried to play along, but I was so BAD at it.

My first thought was also the lawn chair, but also maybe a fly swatter?

Ann-Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerri Dalrymple said...

Gotta be a shreddin' lawn chair! ;)

Tuff Softies said...

kids' play tower roof

Anonymous said...

I have to go with lawn chair as well...
:)

LJ said...

Another vote for lawn chair. :-)