Monday, July 6, 2009

The button fetish

Yes, I have a thing for buttons. I love them. Everywhere. This is one of my "button buckets."
A painting adorned with buttons...
Hey, why not?

Then a mushy monster with button eyes and nose...
This is one of my dearest pins...


Purple cloth needs orange round happiness in the center.

This "vintage" apron (yes, I just made it) is graced with some of my
favorite shiny pearly green lovelies.The lacy apron deserved the wooden red hearts!

Why limit buttons to clothes? I thought the binder picture needed some 3D enhancement, too.
This binder couldn't be left out. Flowers practically shout for a button center!
(And don't get me started on my binder-obsession!)

By the way, I'm in the process of creating my workbox system, and I'm excited!! I'll post progress soon.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I've been saving buttons for YEARS, but I have no idea why. Would you like me to send them to you? Cause, heaven knows, I'm not going to do anything crafty with them!

sara said...

Love the buttons! Lots of cute stuff!!!

Wendy said...

Ann-Marie, I would be happy to love and cherish your button collection!!!