Monday, January 10, 2011

Art Night!

Art...
Can Mean So Many Things
To So Many People
Amy painted a beautiful seascape to hang in her new house...Fred did a woodburning of Mimi and Mr.T...Adam rebuilt a chainsaw for a costume he's working on... Julie penned an amazing portrait and used her new Prismas to color it in...
Traci sketched images for a story her husband is writing...Beautiful glowing Traci. Her shirt read, "Made with love"heehee

I art journaled with sharpie pens and prisma pencils...

Do Art.

We'll host another one next month. Come if you can, with whatever "art" you want to do.

Yes, this means you.

Scrapbook, sing, guitar, woodburn or build,

sketch, paint, make jewelry, knit....

INSPIRE.

CREATE.


6 comments:

Arato Girl said...

These nights are so good for me!

Anna K. said...

That's a lot of talent goin' on there! I'm in awe!

Catherine Anne said...

I so want to came to this ART night!!! Until then I will feel part with your blog! Love this

Jennifer Noble said...

Hi - So I live in South Dakota...any plans to vacation here? If so, we'd love to meet you guys. I share your work and stories with my 3 kids, 11, 9 & 6 and I'm often inspired to tackle your methods! Thanks for sharing your work and faith. Take care, Jennifer

gkgirl said...

i can't tell you how much i love this!

gkgirl said...

i LOVE the red riding hood!