Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh, yes, I am...

...still here, that is. Busy, plugging along, fighting off a cold, and having a pretty awesome time on break. And, yes, we're still on break. Until Monday.
woot, woot.

recap:
Surprise visit from one of my favorite people! October, nice shirt. Looks like something my husband would wear.


Hand-sewn Picasso pillow, totally inspired by Michelle my Belle.

Love, love, love her art and her shop.This is what I do when my Man wants me to watch a movie with him. Some of us can't.ever.sit.still.

Then there was Cooking Club Girls Night Out, to celebrate seeing Jami!

Do I have the most gorgeous, awesome friends or what?!
Erin, Angie, Michele

The preggers: Michele, Megan, Tracy (only two weeks left for Trac!!)

Tracy and me (c'mon, let's all say "awwww")

Megan and Jami
We've been doing crafts and science experiments, field trips, and manners
boot camp during this Christmas vacation. Lots to blog about.
Plus, our 100th Day of School is on Monday. Yippee!!
I'm busy planning lessons and field trips, and tweaking our daily schedule. Plus Art. Lots of art in the works. I'm participating in the Sketchbook challenge, and have been working on my Highly Prized drawing. Please let me know if you're doing it, too!
I'm back, guys, so stay tuned for more... :D

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am always afraid to come here because the inevitable happens-I get lost in your blog and all the great articles-both artsy and non!

Hope your New Year has gotten off to a wonderful start! :-)

Soaring High said...

Finally piced my highly prized drawing and now need to start. I can't wait to see everyone else's.

michelle allen said...

LOVE your picasso pillow!!! and your little monsters too. you're making me want to pull my sewing machine out again :)

thanks for the linky too.
xoxo

michelle allen said...

LOVE your picasso pillow!!! and your little monsters too. you're making me want to pull my sewing machine out again :)

thanks for the linky too.
xoxo